The great festival of Holi is celebrated across India by people of all ages and groups as Holi brings along a positive aura of fun and enjoyment for all of us in our lives, and now we have arrived at that time of the year when Holi is just around the corner.
The excitement level for the festival of colours is almost at its peak but you must know that every festival comes along with its own worries and must-have precaution that should be taken into consideration by you and your family members to remain safe during the occasion.
Eyecare is very important especially during the celebration of Holi as throwing colours at each other without realizing the consequences can sometimes be very dangerous because the colours that are widely used for Holi nowadays are made of synthetic chemicals which can adversely affect your eye health.
By being irresponsible with your eyes during Holi could possibly lead you to suffer from infections, eye irritations, allergies and even temporary eye blindness.
But don't worry, as always, Aayush Eye Clinic has got your back with a list of most effective eye care tips for Holi.
Important tips to take care of your eyes during Holi
- 1.Avoid using synthetic colors as it will have bad impact on your eyes
- 2.Avoid rubbing your eyes if color gets in and clean your eyes with water immediately
- 3.Do not wear contact lenses while playing Holi
- 4.Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes
- 5.If your eyes are hit by water balloons, please visit an eye doctor around you
- 6.Apply cold cream around your eyes as it acts as a shield from Holi colors
You can always use natural ingredients to make your own colours during Holi by using rose petals, besan, spinach and other harmless substances. Protect your eyes this Holi season by taking these tips into consideration and keep it safer for everyone around you.
Aayush Eye Clinic is an eye center based in Mumbai that specializes in all types of eye care solutions and treatments.
We wish you joyful and safe Holi!