We at Aayush Eye Clinic decided to offer this service so that our patients are able to take an informed decision about their eye conditions.
- Needless to say, this is not a substitute for an ophthalmic clinical examination and should not be used as the only criteria for taking any decisions about your eye conditions.
- Advice given via this telemedicine website is based on the data / information that you provide to us and we will not be liable in generating, archiving or identification of this data as belonging to the patient it claims to represent.
- While the doctors opining are fully qualified to treat such patients in their own country, given the rules, regulation and licensing procedures of each country, they may not be authorized to do the same in your country.
- Transfer of digital data by internet may result in degradation of quality and / or corruption of files.
- We recognize our role in helping ophthalmology patients internationally, but would re-iterate the need to corroborate the finding from your local doctor and take advice from them as per the protocol in your region.
- Having stressed the role of this web site for patient counseling and education we hereby accept no responsibility for any outcome untoward or otherwise, that may follow from advice that they may receive. This advice is meant, only to be a more informed patient when discussing with your local ophthalmologist as s/he has full access to all your clinical parameters and is licensed in your country to deliver ophthalmic medical care.