LASIK has improved the lives and vision of millions. It is pertinent to say that one must follow the pathway to choose a good surgeon, a good laser centre with the right price.
How do you decide what is a fair cost of LASIK?
- LASIK eye surgery cost is driven by the type of LASIK one chooses. LASIK surgeries are of 2 types:
- Customized LASIK.
LASIK Costs based on Quality
- As with many products in the market with different price ranges and therefore quality, LASIK eye surgeries offered by different eye clinics have a wide price range.
- There are clinics whose primary focus is to minimize the cost of surgery whilst there are quality oriented clinics that focus on providing the best quality available for one’s vision even if the cost is somewhat higher. The decision to choose the clinic and surgeon is entirely your decision.
LASIK Costs Based on Quality of the Laser
- The more quality oriented LASIK eye centres tend to use the Alcon Wavelight laser. These lasers have some specific advantages and cost more to use than others.
The LASIK Eye Surgery Costs — Commodity vs. Craft
- If you believe that LASIK is a commodity where all laser eye surgery and eye surgeons are the same and the only difference is price then you are mistaken.
- One must understand that LASIK is a craft where individual attention and skills matter, where technology is evolving over time. Hence it is imperative that one chooses the LASIK eye centre that demonstrates the highest commitment to quality.
The Bottom Line on LASIK Cost
- At Aayush Lasik Centre, We constantly strive to be the best. If you visit us, you will surely sense this commitment to quality in the equipment, the surgeons and staff, and the personalized treatment offered to you.
- You should have LASIK at a good price, but even more important, at a good value.
Book Your Appointment Today!
Need Help? Please get in touch with us at Aayush Eye Clinic and Experience nothing but the Best!